Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lady GaGa Dance Costume part 1

Lady GaGa we do love your wacky costumes until we have to recreate them or something that looks GaGa-ish. The dance is going to look amazing.
My daughter is totally hating this costume & I'm not so happy sewing it as the thread keeps braking when I sew the foam. I have had to stop sew or I'll throw something & that's not so good.

These pink things are the skirt they need a silver waistband & cross over straps.



The sliver things are the shoulder pads, I think they look like tranies boobs.
It still needs the black leotard.
So here it is so far. I'll have it finished tomorrow.
♥ Kerri

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a hilarious project, I can't wait to see it when you finish :-)

    Found you from DanielleCresp.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear what you have to say.